The perfect Game Day dip for buffalo wings, celery, pickled veggies, and more. It’s guaranteed to score you a touchdown with guests!
Bleu Cheese Dipping Sauce
by Chef Jamie McFadden, Cuisiniers Catering
(This recipe can be prepared up to 3 days in advance)
- 8 oz fresh bleu cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 cup high quality mayo (I use Hellman’s)
- 4 oz chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced shallots
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a medium size bowl combine all the above ingredients, taste for seasoning and refrigerate until ready for use.